Sector Head e-Commerce and Apparel
The Metro Supply Chain Group of Companies is a leading Canadian based provider of third party logistics services. We are taking a comprehensive transformation that requires a Sector Head of e-Commerce and Apparel to assume responsibility for leadership and management of this complex sector for our Metro Logistics Inc. division located at our 1401 Creditstone Road, Concord, Ontario, L4K 4N7 head office.
In this permanent role, you will be responsible for overseeing the continued growth of our e-commerce and apparel supply chain verticals within Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Development of long-range objectives and strategies for the distribution centre(s), monitor performance against set objectives and providing feedback to site General Managers.
- Responsible as Senior Lead in all E-Commerce proposals, presentations and start-ups
- Establish the “Metro Beacon e-commerce fulfillment” guidelines.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, team member engagement, productivity and efficiency throughout e-commerce distribution center(s).
- Identify information systems requirements to support process improvements initiatives.
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and presents suggestions to Board of Directors.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that the company’s operational priorities are aligned with company direction.
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive experience in apparel and high volume, e-fulfillment logistics operations and deliver the strategies and plans to the Board of Directors. Must have the ability to travel and support the business in the U.S, Canada and the UK.
The ideal candidate will possess the following job requirements:
- 10 years proven leadership in broad logistics and supply chain management in progressively senior positions.
- An MBA is highly preferred but not required.
- Apparel/Fashion Industry experience is a must with a minimum of 5 years in depth knowledge and experience with key e-commerce supply chain/logistics processes, best practices, and implementing process improvements.
- Senior level experience working for a Third Party Logistics (3PL) company handling complex distribution centre environments
- Experience supporting and developing business development initiatives.
Terms of Employment:
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week. We offer a competitive benefit package which includes, Health, Dental, Vision and RRSP/DPSP plan with 4 weeks’ vacation and annual performance and salary reviews. Salary for this position be commensurate with experience, salary range is $150,000 – $210,000 CAN per year.
To be considered for this leadership opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence and related information directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Metro Logistics Inc.,1401 Creditstone Road, Concord, Ontario, L4K 4N7, (f) 905-738-5224 (Ph) 905-760-4411. We are pleased to accept applications from underrepresented groups and encourage applications from Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com