Reporting to the General Manager, the Quality Brand Care Supervisor, will focus on reporting and improving the product, quality and packing methodologies and ensure excellent customer relations, continuous improvement, and people development and training.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for total quality in the building, across shifts, areas and processes.
- Responsible for leading a team by coaching, evaluating, mentoring and ensuring they have the right tools and metrics to support their main responsibilities and tasks.
- Guaranteeing active communication on all matters concerning product, quality, training and packing with Client representatives.
- Responsible for gathering data across all areas and shifts and implementing daily reporting on quality performance, errors, associates training, customer claims, tidiness and cleanliness.
- Responsible for ensuring across all shifts, appropriate product care, storage and integrity.
- Creating a philosophy and attitude of exceptional product care for all team members.
- Complete ownership of the quality of packing from start to finish; process and product placement standardization, packing work station standardization and ergonomics, supplies, appropriate use of carton sizes.
- Creating, adapting and carrying out training programs on quality processes and procedures.
- Responsible for all consumables on hand, preparing and forecasting needs and placing orders while considering peak non-peak periods, storage limitations, safety, inventory, order lead time and quality standards expectations.
- Identifying and coordinating appropriately packing and training strategies for non-peak and peak periods.
- Making decisions on product damage criteria and potential recovery.
- Investigate and correct any identified bad habits relating to quality management.
- Coordinate training according to needs of the business in the most efficient and organize way.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Preferably a college diploma in business management with focus in logistics management or the equivalent in experience
- Five (5) years Distribution experience (3PL experience would be an asset)
- At least two (2) years Quality Management experience, preferably in a 3PL Operations role
- Fashion retail experience
- Driven to provide excellent Customer Service with effective customer interaction skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Comfortable with being directly involved in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic, positivity, enthusiastic & passionate for working close to people on the floor and in fashion-retail business.
- Passion for fashion a plus
- Detail oriented, organized and perfectionist.
- Loves to teach and train team members.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative & self-motivation and able to make things happen under any circumstances.
- Ability to maintain professional standards of personal presentation, in order to represent the image of the brand.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com