Logistics in Motion Inc.
We are currently looking for a Night Shift Forklift Operator to join our team
Work location: 6045 Edwards Blvd. Mississauga (Hwy 410 and 401)
Night Shift Forklift Operator is responsible for performing tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another on loading docks or in the warehouse.
The Forklift Operator might be required to load trucks, unload trucks or be asked to supply work areas with products or remove finished goods to a warehouse storage area. The Forklift Operator is responsible for inspecting the lifts before use and participating in training sessions for license renewal.
We are looking Forklift Operator for Night Shift for the following schedules:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday hours of work: 21:30 – 6:00
Starting rate $$19.93 /hour plus $0.50 shift premium.
- Operate a Dockstocker, Raymond Reach and Walkie to move material through the facility as required
- Work in a fast-paced environment building pallets with product to be shipped to fill customer orders
- Moving pallet to correct locations by reading & scanning labels
- Ensure tasks get done on-time and accurately
- Scan product to pallet using an RF Handheld
- Provide materials to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
- Makes sure to replenish locations with the right product
- Some High School, preferably a High School Diploma
- At least 1 year warehouse experience operating material handling equipment
- Raymond Reach Operator/CounterBalance/ Dockstocker /Walkie experience and certification with proven track record for safety
- Experience with a RF scanner
- Must be detail oriented, customer focused, accountable, organized, and demonstrate high sense of urgency
- Capable of working independently and as part of the team
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Hands on experience with SAP/MRP/ERP systems, experience with Red Prairie is a plus
Logistics in Motion Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, upon request from the candidates, accommodations will be provided.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com