METRO SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP
- Analyze DC operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates, and their root causes.
- Generate and maintain a set of key daily, weekly, and monthly business and operational reports customized to the needs of Operations and its clients
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with his/her Manager to implement changes
- Daily data entry and data mining related to supply chain performance reporting
- Daily administrative duties as required
- They will have Advanced Excel/Modelling skills with the ability to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data.
- They will be able to identify key business drivers and provide incisive commentary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite of products such as Word, Access, and Power Point.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail – understand data and operational processes with a view of driving improvement.
- Ability to build relationships with management and employees.
- 1-2 years of data analysis and/or performance reporting
- Warehouse and Distribution facility operations experience an asset
- Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline.
Metro Supply Chain Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided upon request for candidates during the hiring process