The Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for customer profiling for new items and removal of obsolete items as per customers request. The Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of inventory procedures and controls to ensure that appropriate inventory KPI’s are achieved at all times. Primary responsibilities include utilizing knowledge of inventory cycle counting and or physical inventories to manage and control client inventory levels. In addition, the Inventory Control Supervisor will be responsible for item profile additions or changes as required by the customer and development of inventory management policies and procedures
- Electronically prepare/process all new item set ups, deletions or modifications in the WMS system.
- Develop and implement required SOP’s as per customer direction or company best practices.
- Manage and report on daily cycle counts, inventory pick audits and quarterly physical inventories as per customer contract agreement.
- Electronically update, maintain and report on all key performance measurements with regard to inventory management and other KPI’s as directed by Warehouse Management and/or Customer.
- Plan/supervise/schedule/execute an on-going update of all picking profiles to ensure compliance to customer procedures and that most effective picking sequencing are maintained.
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis for Monthly/Annual Materials Management.
- Supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the Inventory Control Section.
- Work flow management of a unit including training and contribution to performance appraisal.
- Perform other duties as required
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management is an asset.
- Proven Success in an Inventory Management role
- Working experience in 3PL in an E-Commerce environment
- Experience with Radio frequency ID systems (RFID), bar code systems and electronic data interchange (EDI) may be required
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent writing skills for creating reports, correspondence, contracts, requests, bids and other documentation.
- Familiarity with inventory management software
- Knowledge of Inventory control procedures.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; specifically but not limited to MS Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint, WMS and SAP
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions
- Adapt to changes quickly, as well as, working effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com