The Customer Service Representative carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, and handling complaints, in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner. Other responsibilities include phone duties, scheduling, and other clerical duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Front line customer service support to our clients across Canada.
- Furnish shipping and tracing information to customer as required.
- Handle returned product documents in an efficient manner, including assisting carriers with inquiries regarding these returns.
- Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their merchandise.
- Maintain good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc, in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office machines and computers necessary to perform duties.
- Effectively correspond with customers as required.
- Prepare any reports concerning customer service activities as required by supervisors.
- Assist other team members with daily functions as required
- Enter customer information in to software for tracking purposes.
- Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment
- Two-year College or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years general office experience, including telephone techniques and computer skills, in a customer service environment is required
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Thorough knowledge of office equipment, including MS Word/Excel.
- Knowledge of Clear D is an asset.
- Service oriented with strong customer interaction skills and commitment
- Ability to make sound decisions independently to obtain desired results
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com