The Courier Processor is responsible for the audits of picked orders to ensure accuracy of shipments. This person will also be responsible for data entry a well as applying packing slips and shipping labels. This position requires a close working relationship with order selectors and inventory coordinators to ensure proper process flow and order accuracy.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit picked orders for accuracy, through scanning/computer process.
- Process shipment utilizing Techship software.
- Stuffing/packing/sealing cartons
- Applying packing slips
- Applying shipping labels
- Loading cases on to pallet
- Building pallets
- Wrapping pallets
- Moving pallets, via pump truck to outbound staging lanes
- Picking courier orders
- Coordinating/communicating with Operation Supervisor and Inventory Control Supervisor on all process flow issues, order accuracy issues, system issue, safety concerns
- Order allocation using our Red Prairie Warehouse Management System
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of High School and preferably a College Diploma with at least one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 – 2 years’ of work experience in a warehouse environment. Preferably in 3PL
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude, capable of working under pressure and putting in extra time when required.
- Thorough knowledge with proven experience using MS Word and Excel.
- Service oriented with strong customer interaction skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com