Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. As such we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and attracting the best talent to drive the company forward.
The successful candidate will support the design and delivery of strategic and operational Supply Chain reporting for operations and senior management with analysis and evaluation of improvement opportunities to support Supply Chain’s productivity agenda. It brings new reporting designs (KPIs, data, formal, and processes) and analytics to life to support operational performance review and continuous improvement efforts.
Produce insightful business intelligence related to the Supply Chain Distribution Centres, Transportation teams, and Time Critical businesses globally. Support the development of key processes to design and manage Supply Chain performance management reporting leveraging data analysis while ensuring linkage to the strategic planning process.
Manage data and data mining as well as translating financial data. Provide analytical support through data collection and analysis to support business decision making. Use expertise in project management, financial modeling, analytics and insights identification to support strategy
Drive the effective utilization of business intelligence tools and other commercial tools designed to improve operational effectiveness to drive growth across the organization
Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives, which deliver customer and shareholder value and meet targets as agreed with company senior leadership.
Provide weekly and monthly reporting on actual results vs budget. Provide weekly and monthly root cause analysis and variance analysis on actual results vs budget
- University/College degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience working with queries, VBA and macros. Advanced Excel / Modelling skills with the ability to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data. They will be able to identify key business drivers and provide incisive commentary.
- Experience in SQL programming language, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong strategic thinking and execution skills.
- Effective communication style with a demonstrated ability to work with teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in supply chain environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org